- Team Records
- DRY LAND TRAINING- MACHINE M3
- USA Swimming 2013-2016 Motivational Time Standards
- Swimming in College
- USA Swimming Guides
- Testimonials about Machine
- 2013- 2014 Competitive Programs
- Micro- Machine- 8 & Under Programs
- Age Group Program (9-12 Years Old)
- Senior Prep- 13 & Over Programs
- Senior Programs
- 2013- 2014 Maintenance Programs
- Online Registration
- 2013 ONLINE APPAREL ORDER
- Frequently asked questions
- Volunteer Information
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Machine Aquatics Voted
"2013 Best of DC Suburbs Year Round Swim Team/ League"
Congratulations Machine Swimmers & Coaches.
Machine has been recognized as a SILVER MEDAL club for 2014!
Machine Aquatics has been recognized as a Level 3 Club with USA Swimming for business management!
First State of the art purpose built swim school in Fairfax County
Three Heated lesson/ training pools with maximum depth of 4ft. for safety & security.
Small group or private lessons for all abilities
Infant Water Safety & Swim Classes
Video analysis and stroke development for all levels from beginning to competitive youth swimmers to adult swimmers & triathletes.
Age Group- High Performance SILVER- 4-5X a week
Age Group High Performance SILVER Program
Ages 9-12 years old
4-5X workouts per week- Age Group Program
Advanced Training and Aggressive goal setting. The bar is set high and participants are expected to make ALL scheduled workouts. Swimmers are required to compete in meet competition schedule set by coaches. Swimmers must have the desire & commitment to train. The following practice days and times may be combined to customize your schedule. Minimum FOUR (4) workouts per week. 4 workouts per week is a 9 month (36 week) program. 5 workouts per week is an 11 month (45 week) program. Long Course options will be offered in early April 2014.
ALL SCHEDULES MUST HAVE COACHES OR TEAM APPROVAL.
Tysons Sport and Health - Oakmarr Rec. Center - The Madeira School - University of Maryland - Audrey Moore Rec. Center
High Performance SILVER- Age Group Program- 4-5X a week
Swimmers must be able to swim 200 yards of each stroke with minimal break down.
New swimmers to Machine require coaches evaluation. Please attend one of the schedule team evaluations. For additional information call (703) 391-2077
|TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY||
|MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY||6:30- 8:00AM
ALL PROGRAMS FULL
|MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY||6:30- 8:00AM|
|MONDAY- THURSDAY||6:00- 7:45PM|
|MONDAY- THURSDAY||7:15- 9:00PM|
ALL PROGRAMS FULL
|MONDAY- FRIDAY||4:30- 6:30AM|
|MONDAY- FRIDAY||6:30- 8:00AM|
|MONDAY- FRIDAY||3:00- 5:00PM|
|MONDAY, WEDNESDAY||7:15- 9:00PM|
|SATURDAY||6:00- 8:50AM @ AUDREY MOORE|
|UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND|
|MONDAY- THURSDAY||6:00- 7:30PM|
2013-2014 Pricing Information-
Age Group- High Performance SILVER Program
4-5X Workouts per week (Avg. 6-10 hours per week)
* This fee covers all registrations with USA Swimming, Potomac Valley Swimming, Insurance,all meet entry fees for the 2013-2014 season, some team functions,Web-Site, Coach/ Swimmer Education & Travel Assistance. This fees also includes a team shirt & silicone swim cap.
For pricing information please contact Alison@machineaquatics.com or email@example.com
$75.00 per family
At Machine we are a family & we can not complete all the aspects that go into running a team of this size and success without you. Parent involvement in Machine is vital to the teams success. Machine has many opportunities to volunteer at meets and home throughout the season. Please visit our Volunteer page for more information.
This fee is refunded once the family has completed 20 hours of volunteer with Machine Aquatics.
Registration Information & Procedures
- Fill out the online registration form by clicking here.
- Registrations are subject to approval by coaches/ team administrators
- Registration Fees are mandatory for ALL Machine swimmers, no exceptions
- Please check www.machineaquatics.com/faq for answers to common questions
- REGISTRATION FEE + 1/3 OF MEMBERSHIP FEES DUE WHEN REGISTERING ONLINE
- All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE once placed within the program.
- 3 Installment Payment Plan Available
- Team Competition Suit
- Team Cap (Provided by team)
- Swim Fins
- Hand Paddles
- Finis Alignment kick-board
Priority Registration for RETURNING Machine families will open on Tuesday, May 21, 2013.
Registration for new Machine placement will begin on Monday, June 17, 2013. Registrations are date & time stamped. New families are welcome to register prior to this date and will be processed in the order they are received beginning on the 6/17/13.